Old man winter is upon us again. The cold weather we are experiencing can result in costing you $1000’s in repairs if your hot tub freezes. Check your hot tub daily and make sure your tub is running during this extreme cold snap. It is a good idea to add 3 tablespoons of chlorine or bromine once a week to your tub to keep your water fresh. Also make sure your filter is working properly and replace it if it is over 12 months old.
Fall Is a great time to change the water in your hot tub to prepare for using it this winter.
Generally, you want to completely drain and refill your hot tub every 3 to 6 months, depending on how often you use your hot tub. However, the look of your hot tub water may indicate changing it sooner. If you do not change your hot tub water at this interval, your chemicals will not perform properly, your alkalinity will run high, and in general its not an overly healthy body of water to sit in. It is also a good idea to change the hot tub water after a large group has used the hot tub. A rule of thumb is water is less expensive and less corrosive than chemicals so if your water is off it is always better to start with a fresh hot tub of water. Using high amounts of chemicals can be hard on your hot tub equipment and hot tub cover. Follow these simple instructions to return your hot tub to sparkling form.
1. Follow the specific instructions in your hot tub owners manual. If you don’t have a manual, call or stop by the store and Wally will help you. Not all tubs are the same. If you don’t have the owners manual, search online by the manufacturer and model number.
2. Turn off the power to the tub at the main circuit breaker. You don’t want your hot tub to run without water in it.
3. Locate the drain plug. The plug is at the bottom of the tub. Connect a garden hose to it and drain the tub. You can also siphen out the water using a garden hose. A submersible pump will drain the tub much faster.
4. Remove and clean the filter using a filter cleaner and garden hose or sprayer. If you have cleaned the filter with chemicals 2 or 3 times, it is probably time to invest in a new filter. Spas of Parker has a large inventory of filters. It is a good idea to buy a spare and alternate filters with quarterly water changes.
5. Clean the inside of the hot tub using a tub specific non foaming cleaner. We stock variety of hot tub cleaners. You also will need a non-abrasive cloth or soft brush to apply the cleaner. Make sure to thoroughly clean the inside of the filter housing. Don’t forget to clean the hot tub cover
6. Rinse out the hot tub thoroughly to remove any cleaner residue
7. Close the bottom drain valve and fill the tub with fresh water. Turn the power back on and run the tub at full power for 5 minutes to clear any air from the plumbing pipes
8. Use a water test strip and adjust the various chemical levels of the water.
At Spas of Parker, we stock a full line of the best chemicals and filters for your hot tub. During the month of October we are offering a 10% discount on all in stock filters and chemicals. We have many years of experience and can answer any maintenance questions you have.
We are offering some steep discounts on New 2014 floor model loaded Artesian Hot Tubs. The prices include a cover, steps, delivery, and chemicals. You won’t find a better deal than this anywhere! Stop by today and Wally will explain all the features and benefits of these beautiful hot tubs.
Grand Cayman Elite
Sale price $9995
Floor discount $1000
Bottom Line Price $8995
Sale Price $9995
Floor Discount $1000
Bottom Line Price $8995
Sale Price $7895
Floor Discount $1000
Bottom Line Price $6895
Sale Price $6395
Floor Discount $600
Bottom Line Price $5795
South Seas Round
Sale Price $4995
Floor Discount $1000
Bottom Line Price $3995
Your perfect swim spa is provided to you by Spas of Parker. I know how expensive and out of reach it sounds to you. But once you read this I am sure you will be ready to consider purchasing it. There is no other exercise pool that matches the standard features that your Tidal Fit provides you. This amazing spa of Denver features include a waterfall, effective micron filters, efficient exercise equipment, and many more benefits that comes to you in the form of a standard swimming pool.
The effective pool not only provides you fun but also gives you a soothing feel. The hydrotherapy option in your new spas of Denver hot tub soothes your sore muscle especially after a thorough workout session. Your beautiful and aesthetically efficient pool comes with a 14 different Helix jets that works by a powerful pump and a flow control system.
How does hydrotherapy works in your benefit?
The power jet and forceful supply let you rejuvenate the body and mind. Hydrotherapy is used for ages to treat muscle pain, joint injuries and arthritis and even today your Spas of Denver uses Hydrotherapy to revitalize, maintain, and restore health.
Hydrotherapy by your Colorado hot tub helps relieve stress and helps you achieve a sense of well-being. Your Tidal fit swim spa comes with high-performance exercise pool; you get greatest possible benefits of hydrotherapy while you enjoy your precious moments of relaxation in your luxury Tidal fit swim spa. It enhances your life quality and helps you relax by providing you a soothing platform. Hydro therapy is known to treat arthritis and reduce pain as it increases endorphin in your body. It also improves your sleep quality.
The Swimming pool TidalFit features a revolutionary breakthrough making use of hydrotherapy jets that uses the timeless concept of the helix, and a three-dimensional, double-spiral form, which provides quality experience. This aptly named Jet the Helix is designed to provide a highly remarkable hydro-massage, which is exclusive to the TidalFit.
The variable flow enables you to adjust the flow of water to your soothing limits. The LED display helps you manage the force. The best way to do away with stress is brought to you by Spas of Denver.
Maintenance of your pool
Well luxury doesn’t come for free, but your pool doesn’t bother you a lot with maintenance and cleaning requirements. If you live in Colorado you are plain lucky as you get all the cleaning agents and tips that will help you keep you pool clean and tidy. Your pool needs cleaning agents so as the water impurities does not block the flow of water, you can get them easily at your Spas of Parker. Make use of these whenever you use your TidalFit. It comes with a floor sweeper jets that help the flow of water and does not allow water to stand stagnant. The power used by your Colorado hot tub is another advantage; it does not burn a hole in your pocket.
All in all it offers a great experience, with easy maintenance and is worth cost and you will find this TidalFit swim spa at Spas of Parker.