For 1 week only we are offering 20% off all in stock chemicals! Now is the time to stock up on your spa chemicals for the next year. But you better hurry as this offer expires at the end of the day on October 25th.
Your perfect swim spa is provided to you by Spas of Parker. I know how expensive and out of reach it sounds to you. But once you read this I am sure you will be ready to consider purchasing it. There is no other exercise pool that matches the standard features that your Tidal Fit provides you. This amazing spa of Denver features include a waterfall, effective micron filters, efficient exercise equipment, and many more benefits that comes to you in the form of a standard swimming pool.
The effective pool not only provides you fun but also gives you a soothing feel. The hydrotherapy option in your new spas of Denver hot tub soothes your sore muscle especially after a thorough workout session. Your beautiful and aesthetically efficient pool comes with a 14 different Helix jets that works by a powerful pump and a flow control system.
How does hydrotherapy works in your benefit?
The power jet and forceful supply let you rejuvenate the body and mind. Hydrotherapy is used for ages to treat muscle pain, joint injuries and arthritis and even today your Spas of Denver uses Hydrotherapy to revitalize, maintain, and restore health.
Hydrotherapy by your Colorado hot tub helps relieve stress and helps you achieve a sense of well-being. Your Tidal fit swim spa comes with high-performance exercise pool; you get greatest possible benefits of hydrotherapy while you enjoy your precious moments of relaxation in your luxury Tidal fit swim spa. It enhances your life quality and helps you relax by providing you a soothing platform. Hydro therapy is known to treat arthritis and reduce pain as it increases endorphin in your body. It also improves your sleep quality.
The Swimming pool TidalFit features a revolutionary breakthrough making use of hydrotherapy jets that uses the timeless concept of the helix, and a three-dimensional, double-spiral form, which provides quality experience. This aptly named Jet the Helix is designed to provide a highly remarkable hydro-massage, which is exclusive to the TidalFit.
The variable flow enables you to adjust the flow of water to your soothing limits. The LED display helps you manage the force. The best way to do away with stress is brought to you by Spas of Denver.
Maintenance of your pool
Well luxury doesn’t come for free, but your pool doesn’t bother you a lot with maintenance and cleaning requirements. If you live in Colorado you are plain lucky as you get all the cleaning agents and tips that will help you keep you pool clean and tidy. Your pool needs cleaning agents so as the water impurities does not block the flow of water, you can get them easily at your Spas of Parker. Make use of these whenever you use your TidalFit. It comes with a floor sweeper jets that help the flow of water and does not allow water to stand stagnant. The power used by your Colorado hot tub is another advantage; it does not burn a hole in your pocket.
All in all it offers a great experience, with easy maintenance and is worth cost and you will find this TidalFit swim spa at Spas of Parker.
A hot tub is one of the modern conveniences that a homeowner must have. It is a great way to relax as well as gain the many therapeutic reliefs of water therapy. If you plan on installing a new hot tub or have just recently installed your new unit at home then you need to know about the proper care of hot tubs as well as the use and maintenance of hot tub filters that can help prolong the life of your tub.
If you live in Parker, CO, you are rest assured of the most efficient company that knows all about hot tubs and spas, the most in demand Spas of Parker units as well as the most popular hot tub in the Denver area, Artesian Spas. Spas of Parker is your best dealer when it comes to every kind of hot tub or spa especially Artesian Spas in Colorado. Spas of Parker knows that every Artesian Spas model is a work of art and needs expert care and maintenance. As a new spa owner or future hot tub or spa user you need to remember the following important points:
- Water used in hot tubs and spas like Artesian Spas need to be treated with chemicals to keep it sanitary and maintain an ideal water pH level to reduce harming the spas intricate components. Regular tap water causes residue build-up that can be very difficult to remove or maintain; chemically treating your spa water will ensure that residues will never become a problem. Chemicals used in cleaning and maintaining the pH balance of water in spas can be dangerous if not used according to manufacturer’s instructions so be sure to follow basic guidelines in their use.
- Your spa water needs to have the ideal water pH to ensure that the spa jet system will not suffer from corrosion and damage. You need to test the water pH regularly; the reading should be between 7.2 to 7.8. Spas of Parker has all the maintenance solutions like pH testing kits, pH increaser and pH reducers that you may need in maintaining you hot tubs or spas.
- The spa filters need to be changed according to manufacturer’s instructions. Artesian Spas disposable filters are ideally changed every four months. It’s important to contact your dealer for genuine spas and hot tub filters to ensure that your spa will be in perfect working condition.
- Your spa needs to be completely drained, cleaned, and refilled with clean and filtered water every six months. If you use the spa more often then you need to change water more frequently.
- Other than chemicals for cleaning and maintaining water pH you may have to use products that maintains the level of chlorine in the water, products that remove other organic contaminants in the water and other water filtration system brands. Spas of Parker will assist you in making the right decision in taking care of your spa and keeping it maintained for years to come.
At Spas of Parker we offer maintenance products that will maintain your valuable investment. Stop by today to learn more about the proper care and maintenance of your hot tub. During the month of May we are offering 10% off Hot Tub Chemicals so come in and take advantage of this special pricing.
The cold weather we are experiencing can result in costing you $1000’s in repairs if your hot tub freezes. Check your hot tub and make sure your tub is running during this extreme cold snap. It is a good idea to add 3 tablespoons of chlorine or bromine once a week to your tub to keep your water fresh. Also make sure your filter is working properly and replace it if it is over 12 months old. During the month of February we are offering 10% off all chemicals and filters to keep your tub running efficiently. Also, check your tub cover to make sure it is retaining heat and isn’t cracked or worn. February is great time to replace that worn out hot tub cover as we are offering hot tub covers at only $339, a saving of $50!
Last but not least, during the month of February we are offering bags of pellets at $15.95 per bag, a savings of $4.00 per bag.
Now is the time to stock up for your Spring BBQ’s! Stop by the store today!