Wally Hall, owner of Spas of Parker, recently introduced a new pellet grill he is offering at his location. This new grill, the Black Olive Pellet Grill, will change the BBQ grill landscape. Here is some information on the new grill:
The aroma of wood smoked food wafting into the air is a sure sign that the grilling season is here. This year, be the envy of your neighborhood with your own Black Olive Pellet Grill. Durable, tough, built to with stand even the most extreme climates and retain its good looks. Intense heat, high humidity, or below zero temperatures, it doesn’t matter! No need to replace rusted out burners, your ceramic grill will endure the harshest of cooking environments.
A legend in its own right, the Black Olive’s patented design and shape gives it the ability
to quickly achieve temperatures in excess of 650 degrees F or as low as 150 degrees F, making it perfect for smoking, baking, roasting, grilling and even searing. Never need to worry about over cooking or scorching your food again. The expandable 19 3/8” cooking surface offers plenty of room to cook all of your favorite foods and explore new ones with your family & friends.
Beautifully designed, easy to control, delicious results, and built to last; get ready for the
last BBQ grill you will ever own.
Stop by Spas of Parker today and let Wally show you this new revolutionary grill!
A hot tub is one of the modern conveniences that a homeowner must have at home. It is a great way to relax as well as gain the many therapeutic reliefs of water therapy. If you plan on installing a new hot tub or have just recently installed your new unit at home then you need to know about the proper care of hot tubs as well as the use and maintenance of hot tub filters that can help prolong the life of your tub.
If you live in Parker, CO, you are rest assured of the most efficient company that knows all about hot tubs and spas, the most in demand Spas of Parker units as well as the most popular hot tub in the Denver area, Artesian Spas. Spas of Parker is your best dealer when it comes to every kind of hot tub or spa especially Artesian Spas in Colorado. Spas of Parker knows that every Artesian Spas model is a work of art and needs expert care and maintenance. As a new spa owner or future hot tub or spa user you need to remember the following important points:
- Water used in hot tubs and spas like Artesian Spas need to be treated with chemicals to keep it sanitary and maintain an ideal water pH level to reduce harming the spas intricate components. Regular tap water causes residue build-up that can be very difficult to remove or maintain; chemically treating your spa water will ensure that residues will never become a problem. Chemicals used in cleaning and maintaining the pH balance of water in spas can be dangerous if not used according to manufacturer’s instructions so be sure to follow basic guidelines in their use.
- Your spa water needs to have the ideal water pH to ensure that the spa jet system will not suffer from corrosion and damage. You need to test the water pH regularly; the reading should be between 7.2 to 7.8. Spas of Parker has all the maintenance solutions like pH testing kits, pH increaser and pH reducers that you may need in maintaining you hot tubs or spas.
- The spa filters need to be changed according to manufacturer’s instructions. Artesian Spas disposable filters are ideally changed every four months. It’s important to contact your dealer for genuine spas and hot tub filters to ensure that your spa will be in perfect working condition.
- Your spa needs to be completely drained, cleaned, waxed and refilled with clean and filtered water every six months. If you use the spa more often then you need to change water more frequently.
- Other than chemicals for cleaning and maintaining water pH you may have to use products that maintains the level of chlorine in the water, products that remove other organic contaminants in the water and other water filtration system brands. Spas of Parker will assist you in making the right decision in taking care of your spa and keeping it maintained for years to come.
At Spas of Parker we offer maintenance products that will maintain your valuable investment. Stop by today to learn more about the proper care and maintenance of your hot tub.